I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Not My Job

My boss just sent me an email saying, "I hope this is not the kind of work we can expect from you in the future."

Flashes of my former workplace came back to me, as my heart skipped a beat and I wondered what I'd done to fall out of favour with her so soon ...















... and then I saw the attachment:




I love this place!


.

5 Comments:

At Friday, December 01, 2006 12:51:00 pm, Blogger Adam said...

I've noticed you've actually become 79% funner since you were premoted. If I'm ever working in Melbourne again, I'm going to take your boss out for hot chocolate. We're leaving you in charge while we're out.

Huzzah for your workplace. Huzzah!

 
At Friday, December 01, 2006 12:58:00 pm, Blogger Kris said...

Haha.

I think it would of been two hahas if the line went around someone and not a tree branch.

But that only happens when I work.

 
At Friday, December 01, 2006 1:36:00 pm, Blogger Javatari said...

I don't get it. They DON'T expect you to find clever and innovative solutions to problems?

Ironically, whoever did that used more paint and put in more effort than actually just kicking the branch out of the way. They may have even been a conservationist.

 
At Friday, December 01, 2006 2:55:00 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

Bevis, my boss sent me the exact same forward with a similar message, and I, too, almost had a panick attack until I saw the picture. Also I should be honest and say that if I was the person in charge of painting the lines on the road, that is exactly what I would do.

 
At Thursday, December 07, 2006 5:28:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

For the record, the reply I sent to my boss immediately after receiving the email was:

"Surely he gets points for conserving his energy and getting the job done quickly!?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home