I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Sweetums Update # 2

Okay, I have to tell you guys 'n' girls a few things:

Sweetums is ready to crawl. He's just over seven weeks old, and he's already trying to crawl.

He loves it when we read books to him (watching our faces and then looking at the pictures), he has suddenly become quite long (tall), and he laughs at and responds to everything.

DO WE HAVE A GENIUS ON OUR HANDS?

Every parent must think the same thing, but he really is accelerating very fast through stages he shouldn't have reached yet. Bring me back to Earth, somebody. Tell me it's nothing unusual. Or tell me I have a child prodigy who'll be paying my way when he's thirteen.

Doogie Howser MD will have nothing on Sweetums!

Okay, photo time:


The little poser!



"One million dollars!"



Daddy is hilarious!



Dressed up as Dr Bunsen Honeydew.


.

7 Comments:

At Monday, November 27, 2006 2:37:00 am, Blogger Ang said...

Cue atomatic female response.... "OOOOHHHHHH, he is absolutely gorgeous!!!"

I am thinking genius...just look at his genes!

 
At Monday, November 27, 2006 12:06:00 pm, Blogger Adam said...

He is pretty cute.

What if he becomes an Evil Genius who tries to take over the world?!?!?


If I apply as a position as minion or evil henchman, can you give me a reference?

Those photos are the best!

 
At Monday, November 27, 2006 6:25:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos! I'm thinking genius, too. If he goes the evil route, you'll be able to retire, I reckon.

 
At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 8:56:00 am, Blogger gigglewick said...

I was very keen for Grizzlewick to be super-mobile as early as possible.

I re-thought that aspiration when he was an early roller/crawler and suddenly had access to all kinds of electrical cabling/CDs/coins/pens that in our stupidity we hadn't yet removed from the floor area of our house.

I had several older mothers (including my own) say things to me like "be careful what you wish for" in a slightly sing-song tone of voice.

Will you look at that? I've become one of them.

Sorry about that Bevis.

PS Adam - no fair currying favour with the father of the Future Interstellar Overlord.

 
At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 1:07:00 pm, Blogger Kris said...

Part of being a great parent is your belief that your child is the smartest, most creative, most unique, most beautiful, etc.

Whether or not your child turns out to be Einstein, will all depend on that enthuisasm carrying on past his baby stage. Children with supportive parents make better adults.

So you just keep reading to him and making faces.

 
At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 9:49:00 pm, Blogger Melba said...

what i want to say: like people have said, all parents think their children are the most wonderful creatures. sorry about that, but it's true.

what i will say: yep, he's a genius.

and he IS so so cute. no doubt about that.

i'd like to see adam as mini-me to sweetums. what a funny photo. where doctor evil is the little guy, and the henchman is the big guy.

 
At Thursday, November 30, 2006 8:42:00 pm, Blogger Riss said...

LOL!

Those photos are fabulous.

Can't wait to see you guys soon in person - I want my own photos!!

Love,
Riss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home