I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Attention: Adam

In the wake of the second-ever Bloggolympics hosted on Adam's blog (whereupon I lost my title to Cherry!), I have a challenge for Adam.

Dude, you want to be really awesome?

Why not follow the Bloggolympics with the Parabloggolympics? The bloggers participating wouldn't be "special", but the options sure would be! It wouldn't just be rock, paper or scissors anymore! Check it out:


I call it EXTREME Rock, Paper, Scissors


It's just like extreme sports, but in Rock, Paper, Scissors. So whaddaya think? I reckon it's got great potential of the following:

- enlarging your participating audience
- enlarging your readership
- harvesting goodwill between the nations
- sparking controversy
- doing our heads in, trying to come up with the best 'play'
- driving you absolutely nuts
- upping the ante
- escalating the economy
- solving world hunger
- baking me a cake
- going too far

I look forward to hearing what you have to say on the topic, Adam.

Come on, Aussie!


.

10 Comments:

At Monday, December 04, 2006 9:47:00 am, Blogger kiki said...

sponge!

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006 10:06:00 am, Blogger Mars said...

water...

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006 3:53:00 pm, Blogger Ang said...

devil!

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006 6:02:00 pm, Blogger Enny said...

I don't know that wolf would eat sponge...?

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006 9:42:00 pm, Blogger Jen said...

I was going to ask how you tell which sign beats another sign until I saw all the arrows.

At first glance I thought they were arranged like carts around a ferris wheel....

Sponge is the best, closely followed by Wolf. I am so busting these out next time I play paper, scissors, rock!!

 
At Tuesday, December 05, 2006 7:56:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still say chainsaw beats everything.

 
At Tuesday, December 05, 2006 11:05:00 am, Blogger Adam said...

In the name of Going Too Far, I wholeheartedly accept this Extreme Parabloggolympics Challenge.

Early next year when we are all cruisey and schmoozy and looking for some funnesss, I will put a call out to all excitable bloggolympians.

Good work the Bevis, I do love baking a cake for bloggers. I just haven't found any bloggers that would like cake.

P.S) Electric Drill.

 
At Thursday, December 07, 2006 5:33:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Woo-hoo! Looks like we got us some Parabloggolympics to look forward to, gang!

And you can all say what you want, but 'Dynamite' (the thumbs-up signal) beats everything because it blows the whole place up.

(Except perhaps for water, because it wets the fuse and effectively disarms the dynamite.)

But the other good thing about dynamite (which is not a phrase I thought I'd ever use!) is that it sounds funny when you say it in a bad African-American accent like this: "Dy-no-miiiiite!"

 
At Friday, December 08, 2006 11:35:00 am, Blogger PiesFan90 said...

So, if I read it right:
Sponge beats the devil?

Must be a mighty sponge

 
At Friday, December 08, 2006 11:42:00 am, Blogger BEVIS said...

Satan's plans are always thwarted by a damp sponge. It cools the skin and reduces redness ... which is what he thrives on.

Makes perfect sense to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home