I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Psst - Big Blogger Week 2 Is Up!

I just got back from my job interview. It went well, but I think they've got someone else in mind.

That's life, I guess. We'll wait and see what happens, though. The important thing is I was happy with how I went, so I won't be beating myself up about something I said or did if I don't get it.

Thanks to those of you who left a comment or sent me an email about it; your advice and support were greatly appreciated!

Although my blog hiatus is over, I won't be posting here again for a few days. In the meantime, you can read Week 2 of Big Blogger.

What? You don't know what Big Blogger is? Where've you been for the past month?!

It's my EXCEPTIONALLY BRILLIANT parody of Big Brother, obviously. But set online, featuring those lucky bloggers who 'applied' while they had the chance. I'd love you to read it and let me know what you think (mainly because I spend so much time writing it!).

Why not start at the very beginning? (It's a very good place to start, according to the rumours.) I asked for applications here, and the first official episode was posted here. I then left this note for the Housemates who'd been accepted into the House, and - BANG! - it was time for Week 1 (the first two evicted Housemates). Last night saw Week 2 (the third evicted Housemate) being posted. Sorry to those of you who are out of the House already!

But the fun doesn't stop there. At some point over the weekend, I'll be adding the first of a series of special 'TWIST' posts to the Big Blogger story, so make sure you check that out as well.

My advice to you is: Enjoy the ride while it lasts. I daresay that if-and-when I find a job, the posts will be cut in size quite dramatically!


.

2 Comments:

At Friday, July 14, 2006 5:41:00 pm, Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

you are doing an exceptional job, bevis, particularly since i havent been avicted yet.
i really hope taht i get into some sort of a relationship soon tho, i seem a bit boring. or perhaps im 'flying under the radar'???

 
At Friday, July 14, 2006 10:43:00 pm, Blogger Steph said...

Ohh how exciting, I'll go check you out.
Sucks about the job though. I really hope you find something soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home