I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Everyone Else Is Doing It ...

That's right; BEVIS is succumbing to peer pressure.

I'm going to take a short break from updating this blog. My new TV blog will still be updated (as frequently as Blogger allows, anyway), but I need some time to put things in order in My Real Life, so something had to take a rest.

Because I have heaps of time-specific posts half-written or ready to go on my TV blog, I'll keep going with that one. I'll still be around the traps reading your blogs and leaving comments, etc. But -- for the moment, at least -- I Blogged Myself is going to fall quiet.

It won't be for long. Just enough time for me to make some changes around here and start moving forward. I've been in a 'holding pattern' for too long now. Wish me luck!


.

9 Comments:

At Thursday, June 15, 2006 7:56:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Bevis - we hope all goes well and wish you all the best

 
At Thursday, June 15, 2006 8:05:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BELVIS has left the building

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 12:17:00 pm, Blogger elaine said...

take your time, sweet.

Blogging hiatus can be the best way to sort out RL.

Take care (all three* of you)
xx

*NOT the voices in your head (though them too) but you, wifey and tadpole-robin.

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 2:06:00 pm, Blogger Steph said...

You will let us know how the cooking of the tadpole is doing though right?

 
At Saturday, June 17, 2006 2:30:00 am, Blogger BEVIS said...

Thank you, lovely people. :)

Mr and Mr Slutterall, it's been too long! I hope you and the little ones are doing well. Are we still on for dinner on Thursday?

Colls Bolls, ha -- very good. :) Only for a short time, though.

Elaine, thanks, I appreciate it. That may be true, but I feel a desperate compulsion to continue blogging or risk losing my Dedicated Audience (TM). Is that wrong?

Steph, how amusing that both you and Elaine left a comment that mentioned the 'tadpole' without seeing what each other had written. I will return with more news from Wifey and the parasite, yes. Something is already planned (way to forward-sell, BEVIS!). Thanks for asking.

 
At Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:44:00 pm, Blogger PiesFan90 said...

mmmmmmmm......

Doughnuts......

 
At Friday, June 23, 2006 12:49:00 pm, Blogger Melba said...

best of dear bevis. and keep checking in.

and don't go changing.

[nose wrinkle]

x

 
At Friday, June 23, 2006 1:52:00 pm, Blogger audrey said...

Remember Bevis, don't be gone too long...good luck though! I've tag teamed back in.

 
At Friday, June 23, 2006 1:55:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

hmmmmm.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home