I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Muppet Show - Season 2 DVD?

Here's news that indicates that the notion of the second season of The Muppet Show coming out on DVD is not completely out of the question.

Initially I'd feared that season one mustn't have sold very well, due to the longer-than-expected (and compared to other series, extremely lengthy) delay in bringing out the consecutive seasons on DVD, but perhaps there's light at the end of the tunnel after all. The Muppet Newsflash also reports the same thing.

Hopefully this article is accurate, because I really hope what it says turns out to be true.

(At least for my sake, if for no one else's.)


PS - I'm still a couple of posts behind 'schedule' on my TV blog, due to Blogger still giving me occasional issues when I try to add photos to the posts I've written. Hopefully they'll be up there shortly. Please bear with me and stuff. Cheers.


.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 10:16:00 pm, Blogger Chai said...

Your obsession is rather, ummm, ummm, what's another word for sad?

 
At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 11:25:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Infantile, pathetic, juvenile, disgraceful, childish, tragic, shameful, immature, pitiful, puerile, etc.

'Devoted' also works.

 
At Saturday, June 17, 2006 2:25:00 am, Blogger BEVIS said...

As does 'fan-atic'.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home