I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ads & Delays

I've finally succumbed to including a box on the right (under the digital clock) for little ads. Please don't think poorly of me - you never know what exciting goodies you might find listed there! I haven't "changed, man", either. I just figured I spend so much time on my blog instead of earning money ... perhaps there's a way I can do both.

I don't expect that it'll bring in so much cash that I can stop looking for jobs or anything, but it can't hurt to give you all a chance to peruse the odd little ad if you're interested.

I am specifically NOT allowed to ask or even encourage you to click on the ad if you're not serious about what it says, so please don't do that.

On another matter, some of you may have noticed that my usual Big Brother wrap-up hasn't appeared here. That's because I have a new TV-themed blog which will contain all of my TV-related posts that aren't centred around The Muppet Show. I'll keep the indexes that appear below listed here for a while, and update them as new posts are added to the other blog accordingly, so you'll still be able to find the final TAR 9 review when I post it on Friday (or thereabouts), and tonight's final TGYH summary when I post it sometime tomorrow. Same with my usual Monday BB recaps. (Last week's TAR 9 review is up there already, if you thought it wasn't done yet.)

But the good news (for some of you, anyway) is that the new blog already boasts a new section dedicated exclusively to Neighbours. And I've started it off already (with more to follow shortly).

Other new shows will be added very soon, as well.

Due to the problems Blogger was having these past few days, I've posted a few items on the new blog that are back-dated to when I wrote them / when they were intended to be posted. If I get a chance this week (but I'm prepping half the house for painting on the weekend, so no promises), I'll finish off the remaining three or four posts I have in draft.

If things get too busy in my real-life adventures ("long paint strokes, up and down"), the remaining posts may not appear until early next week. But I'll do my best.

Be well.


.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, June 08, 2006 4:28:00 pm, Blogger Melba said...

hey bevis. how are you? glad to see you have started a tv blog. i think it's overdue as you can keep all that stuff over there, and let your original raison d'etre edge back into view over here - ie muppets.

i will be a regular visitor to the neighbours section and looking forward to some catch up reading on big brother. not that i'm watching it, but still, am interested.

 
At Saturday, June 10, 2006 4:47:00 pm, Blogger Adam said...

Don't tell me what to do! You're not the boss of me.

 
At Saturday, June 17, 2006 2:18:00 am, Blogger BEVIS said...

Hey MelbourneGirl, I'm fine thank you; thanks for asking. How are you? I'm glad you like the idea of the TV blog. It hasn't exactly 'taken off' yet, though. I know this is partly because no international readers are going to find it even remotely interesting (BB, TGYH and Neighbours are all Australian-related, while The Amazing Race is way behind what almost everyone else is up to), and also these Blogger issues meant that nothing I was posting was appearing while it was still current news. Additionally, no one necessarily wants to read what I have to say about stuff like that, and anyway -- everyone seems to be on their own individual brand of 'blog hiatus' at the moment. Including me, kinda. But yes, the raison d'etre (I don't even eat 'em - drum fill) can return to prominence. And I can get back to those Shout Outs (Yuyus) I've been meaning to continue with. And plenty of other stuff as well, of course. Including the Muppets theme, which is even less interesting to most readers than my TV blog. But anyway ...

Dxxxx, yes, it made my night. Absolutely wonderful news. My review of the episode is still coming (believe it or not), and although I'm getting the feeling that no one will care anymore*, I still intend to post it over on my new blog as soon as I can. *joins Dxxxx in happy dance*

* Not meant to sound like self-pity. But it probably does. Sorry.


Adam, go to your room!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home