I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Nervous Anxiety Sucks

I have a job interview tomorrow afternoon at 2pm. I have no idea how I'll go, as I haven't had many in my time at all. Also, I really can't tell if I have a good chance at landing the job or not. So I'll just summon all my strength and give it my best shot. You never know.

But in the meantime, the 'wait' takes its toll.

Nervous? Me??

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

Hoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoohoo!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Yes.


.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, July 13, 2006 4:55:00 pm, Blogger elaine said...

Sweetie,

practice and prepare!

Research the types of questions they're likely to ask (including those irriating 'tell me about a time when...' S.T.A.R. questions) and how you'd answer, the company etc.

And practice answering the questions. Get wifey or someone else to ask you the questions and answer them...out loud, not in your head - it makes a difference.

If you got to interview stage, they know you have the capability of doing the job. That's not what interviews are for. Be charming, dress neatly and appropriately and BE CONFIDENT.

Good luck.

xx

 
At Thursday, July 13, 2006 6:07:00 pm, Blogger richardwatts said...

Good luck!

 
At Thursday, July 13, 2006 8:01:00 pm, Blogger Ang said...

Good Luck, Bevis!!

I know you will do maaahhvelous daahling!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home