I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Friday, June 23, 2006

A Quick Announcement

We interrupt this blog's hiatus for a brief plug: The newest, grooviest thing to hit the blogosphere in literally weeks is coming soon to TV Is My Life.

You've heard of Big Brother, yes? (I hope so.) Well, imagine if there was a humorous online version filled with various blogging identities SUCH AS YOU. That's right, you could have the chance to star in (and maybe even win) the first series of Big Blogger.

Applications are open now. If I don't get twelve people volunteering, I may have to just grab some names at random and shove 'em in there before I present the first edition sometime next week.

But if you want in, head over here and 'sign up'.

You could win actual money!!*



* Although this is unlikely as I'm sure I'll find a way out of having to make good on any monetary prizes that may be offered.


.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, June 24, 2006 5:37:00 am, Blogger BEVIS said...

Ludditedotcom, my dear friend, I was none-the-wiser on either of these pieces of information, and I am indeed indebted to you for bringing them to my attention.

I shall certainly have to tune in / call up / challenge her on the topic / see if I can't make her feel a little sheepish or uncomfortable.

I appreciate you thinking of me while she was talking of these diabolical blogs*. Do you perchance happen to recall her mentioning anything that may have specifically been a non-specific reference to my TGYH review?


* Because that's precisely what mine is, of course!

 
At Saturday, June 24, 2006 11:23:00 pm, Blogger audrey said...

Now I've checked the post Bevis I'd be delighted to accept your invitation!

 
At Saturday, June 24, 2006 11:57:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Cool. Applications were being accepted on the other blog, but I can run it over for you.

:)

If anyone tries to argue about this later, I have officially accepted Audrey's application as of 11:50pm AEST on Saturday, 24th June 2006. Bite me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home