I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hot Mama!

This photo is about four weeks old (Wifey will be 30 weeks pregnant on Sunday, but pictured here she's around 25 weeks), but it still pretty much proves my point.


Whoa, mama!


What a hot pregnant babe, eh?





Note the angelic glow.



.

6 Comments:

At Thursday, July 20, 2006 3:22:00 pm, Blogger sublime-ation said...

that's one hot mama for sure.
You're a lucky man, Bevy.

 
At Thursday, July 20, 2006 5:22:00 pm, Blogger Susanne said...

Definitely a hot mama. Nice one Bevis.

 
At Friday, July 21, 2006 2:46:00 pm, Blogger Steph said...

She's smokin' HAWT!
Nice cooking going on, tis rising nicely.

 
At Friday, July 21, 2006 9:07:00 pm, Blogger Javatari said...

Ah, I've seen better......just kidding! I have just been evicting from Big Blogger so I'm allowed to be bitter right? ;-)

 
At Saturday, July 22, 2006 2:51:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Sublime-ation, thank you. I'm very lucky indeed! :)

Susanne, do you mean "nice one" that I managed to get such a hot mama pregnant? If so, thanks!

Steph, yes she is HAWT. As for the cooking, she's risen a lot more since then. (But it's okay, because unlike some, I actually love fat women with confidence!)

Javatari, yeah, I guess so. Hopefully the sting of rejection will pass soon, though. :)

 
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 8:10:00 pm, Blogger Chai said...

She's so skinny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home