I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Think I Better Dance Now!

Check this dude out. He's having way too much fun and has spent far too much time at the computer. But at least he's enjoying life.

Me? I got a splinter.




Be sure to watch the above video file all the way through to the end - and you need sound. People at work may look at you funny if they can hear it, but show it to them as well and everything will be fine.

8 Comments:

At Thursday, December 08, 2005 11:10:00 am, Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Geez, thanks ! Now I can't get that song out of my head ... :)

*hits head on keyboard*

 
At Thursday, December 08, 2005 1:31:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, the way he moves his eyebrows ... makes me a little ... well, a little .... ahem ...excited.

That's funny.

nice blog BTW.

 
At Thursday, December 08, 2005 2:34:00 pm, Blogger sublime-ation said...

Must stop spending so much time on the computer. Don't want to turn into that.
Do you think he 'pre-choreographed' it?

 
At Thursday, December 08, 2005 2:47:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Sorry, ChickyBabe! (Kinda.)

Hey there Gav, welcome. Glad you liked it. And thanks. :)

Sheriff, I think it's safe to say 'yes' to that one. You go, girlfriend!

Sublime-ation, ohhhhh, yes. I'd definitely say he spent WAAAAY too much time preparing that before pressing record. I don't know who he ever intended to show it to, though ...

 
At Thursday, December 08, 2005 7:43:00 pm, Blogger Chai said...

Seems like a popular song. There is vodka ad using it as well here. Different funny.

 
At Thursday, December 08, 2005 9:27:00 pm, Blogger PiesFan90 said...

There are numa numas every where. I love the call centre Chai, that will be a hit at my work.
As for the other dude, Bevis, come on, tell the truth, that's you, isn't it?

 
At Thursday, December 08, 2005 11:13:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Chai - Thanks. I'll have to watch that one at work tomorrow, as my home Internet connection is too slow.

Clokeeeey, ha! Very good question. I'm not saying. :)

 
At Sunday, December 11, 2005 12:45:00 pm, Blogger magical_m said...

dude that is almost as funny as the two asian guys singing the backstreet boys "i want it that way".

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5721216010568488162

hysterical.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home