I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Kranki-Pants Has Some Explaining To Do

What's going on here, Kranki?

Something you need to tell us? Some distant relative, perhaps?

Is the young woman your sister? A cousin? Is it Penny?

And does that make the older woman your mother?

What's with the title of the post, anyway? That's just sick!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:53:00 pm, Blogger kranki said...

They are my lovers. My friend Once you get double-teamed mother n' daughter style you'll never want anything else. And yes they are also my cousins.

 
At Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:27:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

OK, now I wish I hadn't asked ...

(Although your comment on the Anti-Kranki's blog - as I have chosen to call her - amused me greatly. Never fear,* I'm a one-Kranki Bevis.)

I enjoyed leaving my own stupid comment there for laughs, and was thrilled that you left a similarly nutty comment. Simple things amuse me, though ... as you know only too well.**

* Or "tough luck, bucko", depending on your point of view ...

** Hmm ... you could take offense to that remark, if you could just work out what about it was offensive. Good thing you're too dumb, hey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home