I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hey, You Can't Park There! - Case File # 1

Care to go 'parking' with me?

I know I'm very liberally 'borrowing' from a post one of my blogger friends posted a couple of weeks ago, but these pictures amused me so much, I plan to show them gradually over the coming weeks. It'll give me something to post on the quieter days, and hopefully make you smile.

I'm not going to imply (like the original site does) that any particular gender is responsible for all of these ... rather, I'm going to assume that it's a series of terrible attempts by some poor misguided souls at parking their vehicles.

For example:

'Hey, Jessie - apparently there's no fee to park here, because it's some kind of "free - way"! Let's go shopping! Tee-hee!'




Alternative (and much better) captions for each image are invited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home