I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Another First Birthday

Good friends of mine have a lovely little daughter called Jophesine, who is fortunate enough to be turning ONE today!

She really is a gorgeous little bundle of giggles and laughter and smiles and happiness and joy and contentedness and love and peace.

I'm not the only one posting about it. Check here, here, here, here and here.*

This isn't Jophesine, but it looks a bit like her:




Happy first birthday, Jophesine. May you have a fantastic day and be raised in absolute happiness by your adoring parents. I wish you a wonderful life.**

And I hope you get to have your cake and eat it too.





* OK, so they were all the same link. I wanted it to look important, because it is. How often do you turn one year old? (No, really - my Maths is terrible. How often?)

** Because I was too cheap to actually get you something practical, like a present. You'd better get used to that, unfortunately.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 07, 2005 12:53:00 pm, Blogger Riss said...

That's brilliant. It really does nearly look like Josie!

I'm going to find some real pictures from the other day and hopefully put one up on my blog this evening.

 
At Wednesday, September 07, 2005 1:41:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

OK.

I'm not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home