I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

So Much Linkage

I've opened up a literal Pandora's Box* with this whole who-linked-who thing**.

I wasn't going out of my way looking for it, but I've noticed that a few of my regular readers (ie. those I added to my link list the other day) have now added me to theirs!

The above sentence mightn't be worthy of an exclamation mark to some of you, but I'm excited that people would link to me (even though I've done nothing for three days now other than talk about people who have linked to me).

Pirate-loving Elaine has ever-so-kindly linked me, and I appear as link # 11 on her list! That beats # 21 or # 17. (Take note, ladies.) MelbourneGirl has also linked me, and she has placed me as link # 8, so we're getting close! The winner, however (hang on, when did this become a contest?!), is Channy, who has listed me as link # 4.

The offensive thing about this, though, is that I'm the only legitimate person to have left a comment on Channy's blog - and I listed him as link # 1 on mine. So how do I only make link # 4? Have a look at who got listed above me. Offended, much?

My apologies if you've linked to my blog and I didn't see it when I wrote this. I promise my next post will not mention linkage again. Or shrinkage.

My next post is actually going to be quite serious. Sorry to bring the tone down, but at least I've warned you in advance.


* OK, not literal.

** I think that was an AC/DC song, wasn't it?

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 31, 2005 8:17:00 pm, Blogger Melba said...

it's alright bevis, you obviously just have to get this out of your system. then you can go back to the real business of blogging.

muppets.

 
At Tuesday, September 06, 2005 10:27:00 am, Blogger BEVIS said...

Ah, Channy. :) How very amusing that you've moved me up the list!

And you're right - I don't want you to put me above the whole point of your blog. After all, I have a whole separate list of Muppets-related links that appear before I list anyone else's blog.

I agree that this shouldn't be a competition. That's sick and weird.

Anyway, clearly I came out of it as a better friend than you did, so I win.

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home