I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Monday, September 19, 2005

So Much To Say; So Little ... Brain ... Thingy ...

There's just heaps I wanted to cover today, but there's no way I'll be able to do so. Here's a quick run-down on what I would have liked to have mentioned today:

1) It's International 'Talk Like A Pirate' Day;
2) Kranki has some explaining to do;
3) I had a run-in with the cops last night and they made me very angry;
4) The Sydney Swans beat the pants off St Kilda on the weekend;
5) I hate it when snowballs - yes, snowballs - are thrown at my office window in an attempt to scare the crap out of me;
6) There's a Muppet Question I am yet to answer;
7) I wanted to follow-up on the previous post, in regards to people's jobs vs dream jobs;
8) Plus more hilarious images I found online.

So what's it going to be? Which one should I post about first? Let's take a poll.

6 Comments:

At Monday, September 19, 2005 5:07:00 pm, Blogger elaine said...

Talk like a pirate day!

(but of course I would say that!)

 
At Monday, September 19, 2005 6:14:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me about the cops!

 
At Monday, September 19, 2005 9:31:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to hear about your run in with the cops.

My boss was right into the pirate day and personally I thought it was a bit stupid and pointless. I have enough silliness in my life without people arbitrarily making up weird voices days.

 
At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:04:00 am, Blogger LadyCracker said...

cops and vocations

 
At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 1:13:00 pm, Blogger Riss said...

Cops please.

I know about the snowballs. Not that I threw any (I'm on the "nice" list) but I can see how it happened. I'm actually surprised that a person wasn't launched through the office window...

EG works for the cops now, BTW.

 
At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 1:22:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

The cops have it.

Elaine, I'm happy to leave ITLAPD to you anyway; there's no way I could compete with you on that particular topic.

Riss, let me make it clear that I love our fine, upstanding, commendable men and women of the police force. *

* This is a lie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home