I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Twice The Trouble

Today, it was with great pleasure that Wifey, Sweetums and I finally got around to visiting our good friends Riss and Logan, and their two darling little twin daughters, who were born three months ago!

It's terrible that it took us that long to see them (especially considering they live only ten minutes away), but it came down to the new family getting their heads around having babies in their lives (we had enough 'fun' with just one; I don't envy them having a baptism by fire with two!), and then every time we arranged to visit them, invariably either Wifey, Sweetums or I would be too sick to visit the newborns (due to Sweetums going through a manic stage of repeated teethings, which gives him colds ... which we often catch due to Wifey being pregnant and having no immune system, and me being a big child and not looking after myself properly).

Excuses aside, we were just delighted to get to see them. They're absolutely ADORABLE. They're definitely identical, and they look a lot like both parents. But they've got more hair than Logan.

I also received an early birthday present from Riss while I was there (that makes all three seasons she's bought me now, leaving just two more birthdays to go for her to be able to claim sole responsibilty for me adding this marvellous series to my DVD collection!), and I'm very excited to have received it.






Not that the day was all about me.




... Although it kinda was.




(It always is.)


.

9 Comments:

At Saturday, July 26, 2008 3:17:00 pm, Blogger Melba said...

it is always about you bevis. just like it's always about me in my life.

that's just how it works, to the endless angst of buddhist monks and nuns.

it's like bette midler in beaches (come on, i bet you saw it. and i bet you cried) where bette says to the other one - anyway, enough about me. what do YOU think about me?

 
At Wednesday, August 06, 2008 1:41:00 pm, Blogger Melba said...

but now it's about me. where's the next post?

hope you are all well. when is baby due??

 
At Wednesday, August 06, 2008 3:53:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

The next post is comin' ... it's comin' ...

It's a doozie, you see.

All is well, but Wifey is sick of being pregnant. We're due on 25th October, so there's still almost three months to go yet.

And she's already so HUGE!!

 
At Tuesday, September 09, 2008 8:39:00 pm, Blogger Melba said...

ahem. please to be telling wifey to give you a [very friendly, non-violento] kick in the pants area from moi.

thank you.

 
At Saturday, September 20, 2008 9:31:00 pm, Blogger Melba said...

YYYYYYYAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNNN

SSSSNNNNNOOOOOOOZZZZZZZE



BBBBBEEEEEELLLLLCCCCCCHHHHH


YYYYYYYAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNN


SNOOOOOOORREEEEEEE

[pout]

 
At Tuesday, October 28, 2008 10:42:00 am, Blogger Riss said...

Bevis is off to the hospital today - Wifey soon to deliver a new cherub!!

 
At Friday, November 21, 2008 3:00:00 pm, Blogger Melba said...

well, i don't know if you ever come by here. just wanted to say congrats on new baby, that i miss my green friend, and love and hugs to you and your family.

swing by sometime, whydon'tcha??

x

 
At Thursday, December 04, 2008 3:51:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Thank you.

Are you ready for more updates ... ??

I'll continue by posting the items I've had in draft for months, so they'll be dated as per their original timeline.

Enjoy the ride!

 
At Thursday, December 04, 2008 5:00:00 pm, Blogger Melba said...

ooooh yes yay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home