I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Not At All Annoying

I'm not sure it this is going to work when I post this (I'm guessing it won't), but it works on my computer after saving it from the Internet to my desktop. It's just some advertising banner from some random site somewhere, but it flashes and rotates and blinks at you as brightly and intrusively as you can possibly imagine.

I publish this an homage to Jobe from What's This On My Hand?, who did a similar post (and made it work because I daresay he's smarter than me), but it was a long time ago now and I can't be stuffed searching for it on his site.

(Just kidding. Here it is. If the below image isn't flashing and being horrid, check out Jobe's original to get the right idea.)






.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, July 12, 2008 9:53:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Yeah. I knew it wouldn't work.

Oh well, check out Jobe's version. It's hilarious!

 
At Sunday, July 13, 2008 10:37:00 am, Blogger Ben said...

I run classes in making banners work on posts.

For only $500 and 2 hours of your time this post could be flashing like crazy.

"Look at it flash," you'll say.

 
At Sunday, July 13, 2008 8:05:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

I'm there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home