I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Big Blogger Is Complete

It's finally finished. I can't believe it, but it is.

If you want to read my BRILLIANT parody of Big Brother, start at the beginning and read through the 'Big Blogger' links in order. You'll find them listed in the sidebar of my TV blog.

I'm going to bed now. Strangely, I'm quite tired.


.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, October 21, 2006 4:54:00 am, Blogger Sarah said...

My activities of late have not allowed me much time to come visit your blog so I'm extremely late with this but:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Sweetums is absolutely gorgeous, and you sound so excited, and I am just beyond thrilled for you. And oh my gosh those cheeks-those glorious cheeks. Try not to nibble them off. I know it would be hard for me to resist. :)

 
At Monday, October 23, 2006 11:53:00 am, Blogger Adam said...

So so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home