I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My Parents Love Me

These pics were taken during my parents' recent trip to Melbourne (from their native Sydney), and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they love me very much. This was part of their carry-on luggage.











... and so on and so forth, times 12.

Delicious!

(And no, they hadn't eaten three on the way - it was a full box when they gave it to me, but by the time I got my camera out, three had ... er ... "mysteriously disappeared" hic!)


.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 11, 2006 3:09:00 pm, Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Mmm... donuts!

 
At Tuesday, April 11, 2006 3:25:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*drools*

 
At Tuesday, April 11, 2006 4:05:00 pm, Blogger Ekel said...

hi im from mexico check my blog if you want is in order to have the flag of your country in my blog :P

 
At Saturday, April 15, 2006 12:36:00 am, Blogger BEVIS said...

Sheriff of Nothing, um ... does leaving one for Wifey count? (Nah, I shared - I think Dad had one before he left, and Wifey had a few as well. They lasted a few days. No tummy aches. I have a gut of iron.)

ChickyBabe, mmm ... yep.

Gregory Surlyboy, you've got a little something ... *points to your chin* ... oops, it just dripped on your shirt. Eww.

Ekel, thanks for your kind invitation. I've checked out your blog and saw my flag, but I don't understand your language, sorry. I'm an ignorant, uni-lingual fool. Want a doughnut?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home