I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

BEVIS Reveals: I'm Actually A Woman

That's right, all this time you thought I was a guy, but I feel that the time has now come for me to reveal the truth. I'm actually a 42 year old Hispanic woman with a husband, two teenage kids, and one leg.

Sorry to have deceived you all, but at the start I thought it would be easier to meet people online by adopting a male persona - however, it turns out that the majority of bloggers I visit and who visit me are women too. (Or claim to be.)

So I wanted to come clean and let you know the truth. 'Wifey' is really 'Hubby', and his name is Ishmael. He's Hindu and I'm Greek. We have matching moustaches.

Our kids are Joseph Star-Lyn and Hootie McBoob. We've been told we named our children out of cruelty, but I don't see the problem.

I love Home and Away and think The Muppets suck.

You believe me, right?? ...



.

8 Comments:

At Saturday, April 01, 2006 12:17:00 am, Blogger BEVIS said...

Happy April Fool's Day, everyone.

I hope you have better luck making fools of people than I did.

:)

 
At Saturday, April 01, 2006 8:41:00 am, Blogger ChickyBabe said...

Bevis, I always knew you had it in you to be a woman, because you play with little green dollies! :P

As for me, well, I have come out with some truths of my own ...

Happy April Fool's Day! :)

 
At Saturday, April 01, 2006 12:41:00 pm, Blogger Ben said...

I always thought you were Jobe...

 
At Saturday, April 01, 2006 7:38:00 pm, Blogger Steph said...

Yeah what he said ^^^

 
At Saturday, April 01, 2006 9:46:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Well, you're both wrong.

:P

ChickyBabe, I like your 'truths' (and your 'falses'), but I probably don't know enough about you to make a very educated guess.

I'm going to let that 'dollies' comment go through to the keeper ... on account of it being true.

 
At Saturday, April 01, 2006 10:59:00 pm, Blogger missy said...

Actually, I've always thought you were a woman...

 
At Saturday, April 01, 2006 11:00:00 pm, Blogger missy said...

BTW, congratulations on the baby!!

 
At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 12:29:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Ouch!

(And thanks!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home