I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Muppet Question # 10 Answered

On Wednesday, April 05, 2006 at 3:26:12 AM , Treespotter said...

quick question, when's kermit's b'day?




Quick answer: According to Wikipedia, Kermit's official birthday is 9th May, 1955. He'll be turning 51 in less than a month.

He doesn't look a day over 12 (and has the attitude of a 16-year-old).




You may recall that last year Disney (who have secured the rights to various Henson productions) released new versions of four Muppet movies on DVD. They were the special 'Kermit's 50th Anniversary Editions'. (I actually posted about these DVDs - and Kermit's 50th - back in October. You can read it for yourself here, if you like.)

I already own three of these new edition DVDs, and will own the fourth by Christmas.

It is the law.



.

2 Comments:

At Friday, April 21, 2006 9:37:00 am, Blogger Unknown said...

i can't believe he's that old. we should do something special for his b'day, any plans?

 
At Friday, April 28, 2006 2:33:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Not yet - probably just a special post on the subject (if I remember, and of course there's no guarantee that I will!), but who knows - maybe I'll ask Wifey to bake me a cake so I can sit alone at the kitchen bench wearing a party hat and blowing on one of those whistles that extends the curled paper. You know the ones?

Have I painted a sad and pathetic enough picture of myself here?

:)

I can't exactly see anyone else joining me in any celebrations, so I might just announce the big day on my blog at leave it at that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home