I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Thank The Lord For Your Presence # 2

I think it's fantastic that the team at Thank God You're Here had the good sense to heed my advice from last week and get Shaun Micallef on the show last Wednesday night. Matthew Newton (son of Bert) also appeared, and Angus Sampson and Fifi Box returned from the previous week (apparently most of them do at least two shows each, or something like that).

It was also amusing that the producers listened to my idea of getting some of the Neighbours cast on the show. Dan O'Connor and Natalie Bassingthwaighte (*excuse me while I take a short break to let my fingers recover after typing that surname*) special-guest-starred, but I meant they should appear as contestants, not fellow ensemble cast members! Oh well, at least I know the producers were listening.

I thought Shaun, Matthew and Angus did well, but Fifi's scene was a bit crap, and didn't allow her to do very much. She did much better last week as the fitness guru selling those weird contraptions on TV (who else wants to buy a Pumper?). It's bizarre that she won the night, seeing as her scene was clearly the weakest.

I wonder who'll be on tomorrow night's show. Perhaps Shaun and Matthew will return, and they'll probably bring in a chick, possibly Robyn Butler, seeing as she was shown in some of the teaser ads before the first episode aired. We already know from this week's promos that Glenn Robbins (who is credited as the show's Creative Consultant, incidentally) will be appearing. It had just better not be this woman. I'm serious, here - I will have to hurt someone if I see her on the show!

Did anybody else see it? If so, what did you think?



.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 2:03:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm tipping Glenn Robbins, Fifi Box, Frank Woodley and Akmal Saleh.

 
At Thursday, April 20, 2006 1:14:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey leave ol'judy alone...she needs a job y'know! didn't you read her article in the green guide a few weeks back?

 
At Thursday, April 20, 2006 2:36:00 pm, Blogger Riss said...

Sorry Bevis, I didn't see it so can't really comment. I think I was cooking dinner so that I could watch Spicks and Specks. Or we were watching something on SBS. Can't really remember.

 
At Saturday, April 22, 2006 3:06:00 am, Blogger BEVIS said...

Anonymous # 1, your foresight truly astounds me! What a terrific guess!!! If I only knew who you were, I'd be running all my TV 'twist' theories by you. Thanks for reading, Mr Gleisner.

Anonymous # 2, I'm sorry, but there's no way I'm leaving her alone. I need a job too, and I'd do hers better than she ever has. If I'd read an article in The Green Guide that she'd written, then (a) I could have told you she already has a job, and (b) I would have killed myself by now.

Riss, no problem. It's really worthwhile catching the show, though - lots of laughs. It's great fun (if you can get past the judging 'comments'), and I highly recommend it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home