I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Suggestions?

It's Wifey's 25th birthday tomorrow. I don't know what I should do.

Bearing in mind that she'll probably read this before the day arrives (so be careful what you say), what suggestions can you offer so I can somehow make the day as enjoyable for her as she made my 30th for me in August?

I'll read any comments left here and then report back next week on how the day went down.

6 Comments:

At Thursday, October 06, 2005 3:46:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Unfortunately I've got work tomorrow and she doesn't, so the majority of the day will be hers alone.

I'm taking her out for dinner, though. That's about it at this stage.

 
At Thursday, October 06, 2005 4:21:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well duh - it's obvious you NEED to develop some contagious affliction that will prevent you from attending work tomorrow, but which is likely to be miraculously cured immediately after necessary phone call.

 
At Thursday, October 06, 2005 9:03:00 pm, Blogger PiesFan90 said...

Dude, these things need careful planning. You shoulda been thinkin' about it since her last birthday.
Flowerdrum, Florentinos, Ezards, The Point, though you'll be pushing shyte up hill to get a booking today!!!

 
At Friday, October 07, 2005 8:22:00 am, Blogger Riss said...

I know you'll manage somehow to spoil her, BEVIS.

Happy Birthday Wifey. See you soon, I hope. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful day.

Personally, I love having a day to myself and especially with the house to myself I can do whatever I feel like, which is usually camping out on the couch with a good book/DVD.

If that can be arranged by someone else, all the better.

I don't even have to get out of my jammies or answer the door!

 
At Friday, October 07, 2005 3:25:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hamstruck? Is that a word?

 
At Tuesday, October 11, 2005 1:27:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

It is on my blog!

You wanna make something of it? I'll fuddloop the creasil on your wangtang!

(Look 'em up.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home