I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Friday, July 04, 2008

Today's Breaking News from America

It's a girl!!








... or is it??

Who can say, anymore? Chances are it'll be a boy by the time it finishes puberty, and then a woman again when it wants to start a family. Then it'll be a man once more so it can exceed in the corporate world more successfully ...

Ah, whatever. Good luck to the whole family.

My tip is: They're gonna need it.


.

1 Comments:

At Friday, January 09, 2009 11:09:00 pm, Blogger meva said...

I just think it's a bit creepy.

It's not that I don't want to be inclusive. It's just that this particular situation is a little bit creepy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home