I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

I'm Still Here

I haven't forgotten you, gentle readers, but it's been a very busy time at work ... and all my time is being taken up either by Facebook (join up and make me a Friend!), or writing a proposal for the Kermit Collection (yes, they said I could send them something for consideration - wish me luck!).

But because your continued patience and custom are important to me (not to mention that I worry about what you're reading online, if you're not reading stuff I write), I give you the following quiz.



Which One Of These Guys Is Gay?

(The answer has already been filled in for you.)






I'll be back.


.

3 Comments:

At Friday, July 06, 2007 3:20:00 am, Blogger Kris said...

He might be gay, but the one next to him is really straight, because he is nearly bent over trying to look up her tennis skirt.

 
At Monday, October 01, 2007 9:56:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're gay LOL

 
At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 8:11:00 am, Blogger BEVIS said...

ROFLOL!!!1!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home