I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Cool Cat

It's cool to be a cat, to be a cat ...

I like this guy's attitude. My cats are this cool (but they're not tabbies). One day I'll do a post on my cats (sorry, all you cat-haters), and you'll get to see the beauty of my adorable little furry friends.

In the meantime, check it:





.

5 Comments:

At Thursday, May 31, 2007 9:15:00 pm, Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

i made a lolcat, you should go see it

its my cat, banjo

 
At Monday, June 04, 2007 5:01:00 pm, Blogger Rosanna said...

I love my little furball, but I love that website more.

 
At Monday, June 04, 2007 8:25:00 pm, Blogger Rosanna said...

Hey, Bevis. I borrowed your wickedly funny meme. Hope that's okay!

 
At Tuesday, June 05, 2007 9:10:00 am, Blogger BEVIS said...

Absolutely!

 
At Thursday, June 14, 2007 3:46:00 pm, Blogger Ann ODyne said...

the really funny thing about that cat picture is that the cat has obviously resurfaced after being under the cushions, and looks so smug.

Hopefully sweetums will thump the table and do his "Where's My Dinner" trick when you next take him to The Stokehouse.

Sleep tight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home