I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Muppet Show Season Two - Release Date!

Well, good news for everyone.

(By which I mean "me".)

Disney has finally confirmed a release date for the second season boxset of The Muppet Show! In the US, the boxset is currently scheduled for a 7th August 2007 release. If they stick to that date, that's just TWELVE DAYS before my birthday.

Plenty of time for a pre-ordered copy to be sent to Australia by Priority Global Express Ltd.*

Riss, consider yourself on notice.


Advanced cover artwork (subject to change)
for The Muppet Show Season Two boxset


Some special features are included (you can read more for yourself here if you want), and the front of the box is expected to have the same 'felt' covering that the ordained the season one boxset. That time is was Kermit's chest you were purportedly touching; this time it will be Piggy's nose.


The Muppet Show Season One boxset


I'm very excited by this news, but I'm not counting Gonzo and his amazing chickens just yet. The date may be put back, the cover design my vary, the special features may be dropped, the limited release 'felt' cover idea may be abandoned, or it just may not be released at all.

There's still plenty that could go wrong with this, but for now ... I'm just going to spend the day humming happily to myself in the knowledge that "things look good".


* I made that company name up.


.

3 Comments:

At Monday, May 14, 2007 8:47:00 pm, Blogger Riss said...

Duly noted, Your Frogginess.

 
At Monday, May 28, 2007 12:19:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Hehehe. Perhaps discuss it with Wifey first. You're not REALLY being coerced into this, you know.

 
At Friday, June 08, 2007 9:34:00 pm, Blogger Riss said...

It's as easy to order two as one, you see... But I will try to remember to discuss with Wifey when next we see each other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home