I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Full Century

Congratulations to Grannie (Great-Grannie, or 'GG', to Sweetums) on reaching the golden 100 years mark. Saturday will see the old bat cross over into triple figures. How many of us can claim the same thing? (As this is the Internet, I'm going to take a stab at 'none'.)

Wifey, Sweetums and I will be heading off to Sydney tonight (after the Lost finale, of course), and will be driving through the night and into tomorrow. We'll be spending the weekend with my family, allowing Sweetums to bask in the praise and adoration of his paternal grandparents, his uncles and aunt, and of course his GG.

We'll be driving back on Sunday night and into Monday. I'll be back at work on Tuesday, and will update my TV blog shortly thereafter.

In the meantime, I hope everyone has a great weekend. I still find it amazing that my grandmother is about to acheive what even Sir Donald Bradman could not.

A full century.

Can't wait to read the letter from the Queen (or whatever).


.

6 Comments:

At Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:31:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safe trip guys

 
At Thursday, July 26, 2007 4:51:00 pm, Blogger Javatari said...

Pfft, anyone who lives a hundred years can make it to that age!

 
At Friday, July 27, 2007 11:29:00 pm, Blogger Iris Flavia said...

Check out OlivesĀ“ blog - she is 108 years of age and lives someplace near Sydney! http://www.allaboutolive.com.au/
She does not type herself but has a helper, Mike, but, hey, she even is in YouTube stuff!

Have a great weekend and a big party! :-)

 
At Saturday, July 28, 2007 11:20:00 am, Blogger Kris said...

She gets a letter from the queen? Have a fun trip with the family!

 
At Sunday, July 29, 2007 12:24:00 am, Blogger meva said...

I feel like 100 sometimes.


But other times I feel kinda old.

 
At Wednesday, August 01, 2007 2:53:00 pm, Blogger Melba said...

i'm going to tell her you called her an old bat! a bit of respeck, you young whippersnapper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home