I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Monday, September 04, 2006

What's Your Poison Slogan?

La Nadine and Elaine drew my attention to this last Friday.*

* I think this may be a new low. I didn't create the site in question, nor did I blog about it first. In fact, I didn't even copy the idea to blog about it. I copied the idea to copy the idea to blog about a site I didn't create. Am I lame or what?!**

** Don't answer that.


Anyway, the idea is you type in your name (or a product you need to advertise, purportedly), and it generates a random slogan for you. Keep doing it, and watch the hilarious results flood in!

Some of mine so far include:


"But I'd Rather Have a Bowl of BEVIS."

"All BEVIS, All The Time."

"Put A BEVIS In Your Tank."
(No, that's what Wifey did.)

"A BEVIS Works Wonders."

"How Many Licks Does it Take to Get to the Center of a BEVIS?"
(Oh my!)

"Top Breeders Recommend BEVIS." (Hmm, not sure who they've been talking to ...)

"Silly Rabbit, BEVIS is for Kids." (?? - The logic's bizarre, but you can't argue with the findings.)

"Nothing Sucks Like A BEVIS." (Too true, too true. As this post demonstrates.)



Then I thought I'd finish off on a couple of slogans for Wifey, and look what it said:


"Strong and Beautiful, Just Like Wifey." (I tell ya, it's like it knows us!)

And then finally:

"You've Always Got Time For Wifey."

And on that note, I'll speak to you later.

[logs off to spend time with Wifey***]

*** Four weeks today; one month from two days ago ... it won't be long now until two become three. Kind of like that Spice Girls song "When Two Become One", only in reverse.



.

3 Comments:

At Monday, September 04, 2006 4:59:00 pm, Blogger Travis Cotton said...

Do you know what the secret is,
The aroma of sweetness,
Where the real treat is?
A sprinkin' of BEVIS!

 
At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 1:23:00 am, Blogger BEVIS said...

My goodness, was that really a slogan you found on the site? Or are you just waxing lyrical about your personal devotion to me?

:)

Either way, it's pretty amazing!

 
At Monday, September 18, 2006 11:23:00 pm, Blogger noshie said...

Let the Noshie Begin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home