I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Back To The Future Rides No More

Read this article: Sad but true.

I'm just SOOOOOOO glad I visited in 2004 and got to go on the ride before it closed. I knew it was bound to happen soon, and if we hadn't gone to the USA then, there's no way I'd have been able to visit it now before it gets closed down.

Indulge me a moment while I take you on an image-driven journey down Memory Lane (located in downtown Orlando, Florida) as I reminisce about Back To The Future ... The Ride:


















So if you've ever wanted to ride this fantastic (or 'dated', depending on who you ask) and historical (literally) amusement park ride, but you can't see yourself getting to either of the Los Angeles or Tokyo versions anytime soon (both of which are also slated to close fairly shortly - although no dates are known for those closures as yet), then you'd better get yourself to Florida pretty quickly, before you're ...




.

9 Comments:

At Saturday, September 02, 2006 10:39:00 am, Blogger Gianluca Di Milano said...

Hi mate. is a nice to see you, from see is you the nice, I'm love the austria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 1:38:00 pm, Blogger John said...

as long as you have your memories, and those stained trousers, nothing really matters.

 
At Sunday, September 03, 2006 1:03:00 pm, Blogger Susanne said...

Noooooo!

 
At Sunday, September 03, 2006 1:58:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In high school band, when I played trombone, we used to play the theme to the muppets and it was my favourite song. The wacky trombone part was cool.

 
At Sunday, September 03, 2006 2:24:00 pm, Blogger Steph said...

I always miss out on the fun stuff.

 
At Sunday, September 03, 2006 4:03:00 pm, Blogger Javatari said...

Oh no, next they'll be closing the ET ride!! Hehe, actually I'm suprised such a thing still exists. I know you have a great love of those films, so understand the loss. My condolences.

 
At Sunday, September 03, 2006 10:22:00 pm, Blogger I'm not Craig said...

I've been on that ride.

Sad now.

 
At Monday, September 04, 2006 1:11:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bevis, send the church pics to chuckaspear@gmail.com

 
At Monday, September 04, 2006 11:54:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man... that sucks.. I never got to go on that ride... stupid parents taking us when it didn't exist! ah well... maybe they'll re-open it when 'Back To The Future IV: Revenge of Needles' comes out? ahh Flea.. can he do ANYTHING wrong? - hehe

- Little Bevis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home