I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Busy Little Bee

I've been remarkably busy here lately. Setting up a nursery, designing an invite for a friend, looking into FINALLY getting a new (reliable) mobile phone, writing scripts, etc, etc, etc.

I'm looking forward to the weekend (although it'll be a busy one), because I'll get to do something a little different. It's my niece's birthday party, for one. She's two.

Two ADORABLE, that is!

But anyway, just so you know I haven't been completely slack with my blogging, I've just updated the latest episode of Big Blogger on my TV blog, as well as the review for the first episode of Thank God You're Here which aired on Australian TV last night.

There are big plans in store for the rest of Big Blogger, so don't forget about it! It takes me a long time to write each ep, and I'd hate to think I'm the only one reading it. Even some of the Housemates themselves don't appear to be checking in! (Not looking at anyone in particular.)

If I don't visit your blog between now and then (which is highly likely at the moment, sorry!), have a great weekend.


.

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 08, 2006 3:00:00 pm, Blogger Adam said...

Dude, you're so not the only one reading it. I love it. I check both your blogs every single day, except weekends and public holidays.

 
At Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:54:00 pm, Blogger Jeremy said...

I love that Joaquin line. So evil. The best though is his menacing:

"Why is he still alive? He shouldn't be alive. It vexes me. I'm terribly vexed."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home