I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Unfortunate Lookalikes

I can't help it; these three women (Karen, Krystal and Judith) look a lot like other well-known personalities, so I had to share them with you now.

The photos I've used may not show their best likenesses (I used the closest ones I could find online), but next time you're looking at any of these three women, study them closely for what you know of the personalities I've listed next to each one below.

I think you'll agree, it's uncanny (ages aside, etc).



---------------------------------------------------




Karen
(from the current Big Brother series airing in Australia)



and




Keira Knightley
(British and Hollywood actress, most famous for roles in Pirates of the Caribbean [and its sequels], Domino, Pride and Prejudice, Bend it Like Beckham, Love Actually and King Arthur)




---------------------------------------------------





Karen's daughter Krystal
(also from the current Big Brother series airing in Australia)



and




Dee Smart
(Australian actress most famous for roles on Home & Away and Water Rats)




---------------------------------------------------





Judith Lucy
(annoying Australian comedian who I hope will never feature on Thank God You're Here)



and




Sir Les Patterson
(Chairman of the Australian Cheese Board, Minister for the Yarts, and more recently Minister for Sport with special responsibility to keep sports rampantly heterosexual and "blokey"; formerly Australia's cultural attaché to Britain)




.

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:27:00 am, Blogger Riss said...

Judith squeezed past me the other night as I was waiting to get into the Supper Room at the Melbourne Town Hall on Friday night. She had just finished her show, saw the queue of people lined up on the stairs and decided to take the lift down. I don't know whether it was that she was tired after her show or it was for fear of being recognised (silly, we were all waiting to see Adam Hills, and a Melbourne audience doesn't hassle a celebrity plus she then had to stand still and wait for the lift but strangely noone asked for her autograph...).

 
At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:48:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost laughed out loud at my quiet workplace when viewing your comparison of Judith and Sir Les! Very funny! You should have compared Karen from BB with a picture of the Wicked Witch from the West...mostly cause I don't like her either.

 
At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 12:36:00 pm, Blogger magical_m said...

That last one is gold. Gold.

 
At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 6:08:00 pm, Blogger Jeremy said...

I have another one for Sir Les.

 
At Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:06:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Careful, Riss ... I hear she bites!

John B, I'm glad I almost made you embarrass yourself at work.

Magical_M, thank you - much appreciated. I should credit Wifey for bring it to my attention, actually. She's the one who made the initial comparison. I seriously think she's dead-on the money, though.

MrLefty, wow! That's quite a read! Thanks for letting me know. How amusing that a character like Sir Les can be likened to real people (the poor bastards).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home