I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

I Hear Ya

... And now I've answered ya.

Now, let me get one thing straight -- I am neither a woman nor a black man. However, I heard your comments and I have answered them.



My apologies to everyone who's left a comment in the past week or so - I've been remiss in my replies.

Well, yesterday I made time to go back through the past seven or eight posts and reply to each of you, so if you asked a question or left a comment, please feel free to track back through the archives and see my answers to you all.


Archives are listed towards the bottom of the index list on the right-hand side of my blog, if you don't know how to find older posts.

Cheers, everyone. Have a great weekend.


.

3 Comments:

At Monday, May 01, 2006 2:42:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's that woman with hear hand cupped to hear ear like a nincampoop? What an absolue ninney. Who walks around with their hand like that? Not me, that's for sure. I hereby dub her "Ursula"

 
At Monday, May 01, 2006 10:17:00 pm, Blogger Riss said...

Have you heard from Col. Mustard recently? Or Prof. Plum?

 
At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 4:36:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Mr Green, thank you for that dissertation. Ursula she is.

Riss, hehe. No - just Mrs Peacock's understudy and a couple of maids (one of whom I married). Actually, I did hear from Colonel Mustard recently. He and his choreographer wife (moreso the latter than the former) just gave birth to a little Ensign Mustard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home