I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Need e-Business Solutions?

I'm taking a quick break from my TV Addiction multi-post to bring you an important announcement (hey, I've got to pay for all this exciting info somehow!).

If you're in need of some fresh and captivating e-Business solutions, you can't go past this brilliant new company here.

Be sure to check out every page on their website, as each one contains little snippets of wisdom, specially designed to 'sell' you on their company.

I've already signed up a few of my friends. (True; this was without their knowledge, but I know they'll thank me ...)

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 9:15:00 am, Blogger PiesFan90 said...

Huh?
Bevis, that is brilliant, you should be proud. It's a very Dogbert kind of go getting company.

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 9:35:00 am, Blogger BEVIS said...

Hang on, I didn't mean to imply that I created those webpages - someone sent me the link and I thought it was hilarious.

I'm not claiming someone else's work as my own!

:)

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 2:44:00 pm, Blogger PiesFan90 said...

I know dude, just yankin' your ankle.
I think it could be a description of "The Office" too.

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 3:16:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should take a trip to Cockle Bay Wharf

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 3:55:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Been there; lovely beaches.

Have you been to Gobbler's Knob?

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 7:07:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty funny Bevis, even if you didn't create it. I think those people did some consulting for the last place I worked. That's why it was a falling apart. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home