I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

I AM THE FIRST ANNUAL BLOGGOLYMPICS "ROCK PAPER SCISSORS" CHAMPION OF THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!

The rest of you can go suck eggs.*

Click on the title above to view all the Grand Final action and the Awards Ceremony afterwards.



* This statement has been 'cleared' by my legal team. Plus, I think this might be Event # 2 in the First Annual Bloggolympics, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Adam can confirm.


.

9 Comments:

At Friday, November 11, 2005 11:02:00 pm, Blogger PiesFan90 said...

Congratulations.

 
At Friday, November 11, 2005 11:16:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Got a spare cape lying around anywhere that I could drape over my shoulders for a victory lap?

 
At Friday, November 11, 2005 11:20:00 pm, Blogger PiesFan90 said...

I might just have one round here. May be that my son wants to use it though.

 
At Saturday, November 12, 2005 5:18:00 am, Blogger Sarah said...

Congratulations! In honor of your win, I will wear my tiara the entire weekend. And tell people that I won. Cuz you know-it's my tiara.

 
At Saturday, November 12, 2005 12:49:00 pm, Blogger sublime-ation said...

Congrats! Any tips?
Do you have a particular methodology that you use, does it involve weetbix or iron man food?

I shall be studying your play closely.

 
At Saturday, November 12, 2005 2:38:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fMore importantly, are you going to use this new-found fame to launch your television career? Or fashion line? Or perfume (or, if it's for men, 'scent')?

Perhaps you could go on a bender and squander your millions with a binge of imported columbian women and cheap cocaine?

So many fantastic options. What to do?

 
At Saturday, November 12, 2005 2:48:00 pm, Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

ahem, the term is 'suck a fart'

well done bevis, you truly are a champion

 
At Monday, November 14, 2005 12:19:00 am, Blogger elaine said...

I had absolute faith in your ability.

Hurrah!

 
At Monday, November 14, 2005 1:57:00 pm, Blogger Riss said...

Very happy for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home