I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Birthday Presents Rock!

The above title is not meant to indicate that someone or something called 'Birthday' is presenting a rock concert, or presenting you with a free rock ...



It is simply my heartfelt opinion that gifts given to me on the occasion of the anniversary of my birth both 'ro' and 'ck'.

They rock.



Yes, just like those people.

Or maybe I should be showing you this image instead:



But why would I be bringing this subject matter up?

Well derr - it's now officially less than one month until my birthday! (And unlike some people in the blogsphere, I choose to give advanced warning of the event so I can't cry about it afterwards when no one remembers!)

And just what has The Jim Henson Company decided to do to honour my special day?

That's right. Aren't they lovely people, down at The Jim Henson Company?

:)

So now the big question remains ... who's going to be the wonderful person who'll buy me this special surprise gift for my birthday??

1 Comments:

At Monday, August 15, 2005 11:23:00 am, Blogger Riss said...

BEVIS, it's under control...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home