I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Puppet Injustice - Part 1

Not many of you will know this, but The Electric Mayhem lost a member early in their career. His name was Lips, and he was the shaggy-blonde-haired guy who played trumpet.



Lips didn't say very much, but he enjoyed laughing at the jokes made by others in the band, who were supposed to be his friends and bandmates.

It must be said that his trumpet solos were outstanding (even for a human, with real lungs and, ... er, well ... lips), but when he vanished from the band, no one said a damn thing.

That's right - hang your heads in shame, people! While The Electric Mayhem went on to a fabulous career without their former trumpeter, some of us were left wondering what had happened to Lips.

Well, wonder no more. I found him.

Wait, no - that's my grandfather. Here he is. And you'll all be pleased to hear that he met a wonderful woman who became his adoring wife. And they got a dog.

2 Comments:

At Monday, June 27, 2005 11:38:00 am, Blogger la nadine said...

the fact that you are blogging makes everything else in the world seem insignificant.

i don't know why i love you, but i do.

 
At Tuesday, June 28, 2005 4:33:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

la nadine,

I can't for the life of me work out why you love me either. It's weird.

Nothing I can think of should have endeared me to you, but hey - whatever it is, I'm in!

I haven't blogged much yet, but things will pick up, I promise. I have three or four posts on the boil ...

... which is amusing in a way, because I have three or four boils on my butt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home