I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Who wants to be my friend?

I'm a big fan of The Muppets.



No, a massive fan.

Huge
.

I'm not going to claim that I'm their biggest fan or their # 1 fan or anything, because I know there's always someone out there who thinks they're a bigger fan again.

(But I am.)

I've decided to create a blogsite I know I'll want to update regularly, and I figure if I can make it even semi-related to The Muppets, then I'll probably continue to update the thing. Which will be worlds better than my last, somewhat abysmal, attempt.

So welcome to my (Muppet) world. If you have any questions about The Muppets, and I know everybody does, feel free to ask them at any time. I'm going to know. It's as simple as that.

I'll also do the normal blog thing and write about my idiotic thoughts and whatnot. But in the meantime, I want to know if I have any cyberfriends. Who's with me?

... Anyone? ...

BEVIS

10 Comments:

At Friday, June 24, 2005 2:33:00 pm, Blogger elaine said...

oh, alright then. count me in. Actually, do I really want to?

 
At Friday, June 24, 2005 2:45:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Possibly not, but you're welcome anyway.

 
At Friday, June 24, 2005 3:05:00 pm, Blogger Tuppence said...

I'll be your cyberfriend.
Only if we can do each others' hair and talk about boys.

 
At Friday, June 24, 2005 3:31:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Oooh! Real people!

Ben, welcome. I will certainly be both muppetisitic and self-indulgent, don't you worry.

Tuppence, I'm happy to do your hair, but I have none of my own - so you're off the hook on that one. And I'll be talking about boy puppets a lot, so hopefully that's close enough.

 
At Sunday, June 26, 2005 10:45:00 am, Blogger TimT said...

Kermit and Miss Piggy got married, right?

Well, were there any legal or constitutional issues they had to work through in order to have their cross-species relationship recognised?

 
At Tuesday, June 28, 2005 5:01:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

timt, it's a good question and I'm glad you asked it.

I think it deserves a post all of its own, so I hope you'll join me in checking back next week for a full and detailed response to this important matter.

I'll be as interested as you to see what I come up with.

 
At Thursday, August 11, 2005 9:02:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, Ooh I have a muppet question that has plagued my mind for many years, oh great oracle of muppet wisdom. The question is....Why did the Swedish Chef have hands of flesh and blood but a body made of felt? Some sort of early freakish genetic engineering, or something more sinister?

 
At Tuesday, August 16, 2005 11:16:00 am, Blogger BEVIS said...

Hi John B.

Welcome and thanks for the question. It's a very serious issue you've raised, and I'll be answering it in the next couple of days (16th - 19th August), so stay tuned!

:)

 
At Friday, August 19, 2005 1:43:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You started this blog on my birthday.
Was that deliberate?
Cheesecake would have sufficed.

 
At Tuesday, September 06, 2005 1:04:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Er, ... yes. Yes it was.

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware at the time that your cheesecake obsession ran so deep. I will ensure that, by Christmas, I'm all cheesecaked-up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home