I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

We'll be right back after these important messages ...

Hi-ho,

I'm off to Sydney:


And I'll be there for twelve days or so, which means no posting in that time.

Try not to miss me too much (at this stage that shouldn't be hard), and I'll be back in just under two weeks.

I currently have about ten posts sitting in draft format, including my extensive answer to timt's question on Kermit and Miss Piggy's marriage, so don't be disheartened. Bear with me.

(No, literally - the bear's coming with me. In fact, he's driving the Studebaker.)



Blog ya later!

BEVIS

1 Comments:

At Thursday, June 30, 2005 9:38:00 am, Blogger la nadine said...

YOU'RE COMING TO SYDNEY?!?

THAT'S WHERE I LIVE?!?

NOT SURE WHY I'M USING CAPITALS OR UNNECESSARY QUESTION MARKS?!?

AS YOU WERE?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home