I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Welcome back!

Hi-ho,

That break took longer than expected, but I see no one was too concerned. Good on you.

I will finish my long-overdue response to timt's burning question tomorrow and post it for all to see.*

In the meantime, I had a great time in Sydney with Wifey, although I've been suffering from two pretty severe colds in the past month. Just as I got over one, the second one hit me. I wish I'd taken out shares in a tissue company.

I will endeavour to drag myself out of the depths of despair to soldier on, however.

More tomorrow.

* See the comments to my first post, below.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 19, 2005 11:28:00 am, Blogger la nadine said...

welcome back, mister bevis.

welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

*searches for her old pair of flares and john travolta poster*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home