I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Friday, March 07, 2008

Aloha!

I'm off to Hawaii for a week and a bit (starting tomorrow), so I'll hopefully be appearing in the background of an upcoming episode of Lost (I'll be the one wearing green felt and flippers).

Don't miss me too much -- and don't get too jealous, if you can help it -- but I'm planning to do 'bugger all' on the beach this week ... with my parents, my wife and my ever-delightful son.

Enjoy your week!


.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 11, 2008 11:13:00 am, Blogger Melba said...

well you probably won't publish comments until you come back.

so -

1. how was it?

2. did you get my kiss from joshy boy?

3. can you tell us which island? o'ahu?

4. if not, which?

5. where did you stay can you tell us? i only ask because we were on o'ahu in november, and we stayed at ewa beach it was nice

6. did sweetums enjoy his bucket and spade FINALLY?

7. what el cheapo and tackoid souvenirs did you buy?

8. how was the weather?

9. what did you eat? sushi?

10. did you go to a luau? which one??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home