I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Monday, March 05, 2007

May The Sauce Be In Aisle Three

This is hilarious. It's probably old news now, but it's somehow escaped my attention until Colls Bolls let me know about it on the weekend.

The saga of Chad Vader, younger and less-impressive brother to Darth Vader.

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5 (Holiday Special)

Episode 6

A seventh and an eighth episode are both currently in the works, so if you like what you've seen here, be sure to check back at YouTube later for more!

In the meantime, here's an extra treat:

Chad Vader's New Year's Message


.

7 Comments:

At Monday, March 05, 2007 9:33:00 pm, Blogger PiesFan90 said...

Dude, you may not have noticed this, but back in October, I brought this to the blogaspheres attention. They are hilarious. You may have been busy with something else at the time, Big Blogger or something. Also, check out the men's room etiquitte.

http://mypierant.blogspot.com/2006_10_01_archive.html
(apologies, i've forgotten how to insert urls into comments).

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007 9:43:00 pm, Blogger PiesFan90 said...

Chad

Hey look, I remembered how to do it.

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 7:23:00 am, Blogger Javatari said...

I knew about Chad Vader decades ago (slight exaggeration). I found out about him on one of my Star Wars net searchs. So, I'm a geek, deal with it! Glad you find it amusing.

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 2:09:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Clokeeeey, yep, I was a bit busy with my new job, my new son, and the end of Big Blogger. (Actually, I think Big Blogger might have been finished by then, but the others had me pretty busy.) Thanks for understanding. I knew I'd be the last to hear of Chad Vader. Congratulations on working out the hyperlink thing, too!

Javatari, I would never insult you for being a geek. Not over the Internet, anyway. Maybe in person. If your sword was out of reach. And your hands were tied behind your back. With unbreakable rope. And your feet were ... um ... cut off. Or something. What I'm trying to say here, is you're a deadly weapon on your own, so I'd probably only ever call you NICE things, like Sensai, master, Obi-wan and dork.

Ooops.

 
At Thursday, March 08, 2007 10:14:00 am, Blogger meva said...

Very funny. I'd never heard of it Bevis! I'm always the last one on every bandwagon.

 
At Thursday, March 08, 2007 10:51:00 am, Blogger Javatari said...

Bevis, it's SensEi, not SensAi. Learn your Japanese vowel pronounciation!! ;)

 
At Friday, March 09, 2007 7:31:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you liked them

 

Post a Comment

<< Home