I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Monday, February 19, 2007

You LOVE Me; You Really LOVE Me!!

Like many people (at least 150), I waded through the Valentine's Day lift-out of the Herald Sun in Melbourne last Wednesday morning. I was having a look to see if Wifey and/or any of you lovely readers of this blog had left a special message for me to find.

And I found this:




So, 'Roly'? My thanks to you. Whoever you are.

But then I saw this alarming indication that 'BJ' and 'Bubbles' are apparently planning a joint suicide on the 3rd of March. And it looks like they might be taking their baby ('Onion') out with them. Not exactly what you want to see as you flick through such loving and thoughtful messages of adoration on a Wednesday morning.




But that's not all - there was also this slightly scary notice from a friendly stalker who simply won't take 'no' for an answer:




And this one just irritated the pants off me. If you're going to submit a message to a major national newspaper to show how much you love your sweetheart, perhaps it'd be a wise idea to have someone check over your spelling and grammar for you first - so you don't look like an uneducated child.




Maybe this was an uneducated child; but either way, Lino is a First Class Dolt. You're missing two apostrophes, a comma and an E, there, buddy. (Also: Ewww! Too much information!)

These examples were all on the same page, so it was enough to prevent me from searching through the lift-out any further. I don't need other peoples' lives to depress me - I've got my own for that!

Anyway, I didn't want to stomp on what I knew would be Ms Fits' material that same day.


.

3 Comments:

At Monday, February 19, 2007 2:23:00 pm, Blogger Adam said...

No worries dude, we all roly love you.

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 4:11:00 pm, Blogger Aussie Rock Chick said...

<3

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 1:30:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Shucks -- thanks, guys.

*blushes*

Um, ... threesome?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home