I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Friday, February 10, 2006

This Is The Moment

It's my last day at work. I'll have "left the building" by 2pm (earlier if I can manage it). I'm going to be doing some hand-over documents from home from Monday to Wednesday of next week, but then I'm "free and clear".

Thanks to you all for your support while I've whinged and carried on over this issue for the past month or so (it's been years for some of you!). It has all, of course, been very much appreciated.

I promise to return to happier blog fodder soon. (Or depressed job hunting stuff; one of the two.)

:)

8 Comments:

At Friday, February 10, 2006 8:50:00 am, Blogger PiesFan90 said...

All the best for your last office day.
All the best on the job hunt front too, hopefully it will only be a short hunt.

 
At Friday, February 10, 2006 1:57:00 pm, Blogger sublime-ation said...

Well done little froggy! You did it. Best of luck.

 
At Friday, February 10, 2006 2:12:00 pm, Blogger elaine said...

Isn't it a great feeling!

 
At Friday, February 10, 2006 4:58:00 pm, Blogger Melba said...

yay you bevie. hope you are feeling really really good now and just leave the crap behind.

although i hope you do follow through as well, about the treatment you got. if that's what you want to do.

 
At Friday, February 10, 2006 10:05:00 pm, Blogger Steph said...

Good on ya Bevis. Very brave of you. I'm sure you have better times coming your way.

 
At Saturday, February 11, 2006 10:23:00 am, Blogger Logan said...

Congratulations on your escape from servitude Bevis. Don't worry too much about your current lack of employment – enjoy the freedom while you have it. I still look back on my days of unemployment with fondness.

 
At Sunday, February 12, 2006 3:18:00 am, Blogger magical_m said...

Did you get cake???

You gotta have cake on your last day...

Oh and I'm working on that meme. But it requires brain function, which is lacking somewhat at the present time so its taking a while.

 
At Monday, February 13, 2006 2:05:00 pm, Blogger Susanne said...

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home