I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Captain & Tennille: Generous Buggers

I received an email earlier this evening / last night from Captain Dingbat and his lovely wife Tennille. They bought me a gift to celebrate me leaving my job - which (if you didn't notice) I wasn't enjoying towards the end there - and heading off into The Great Unknown.

They very kindly bought me a subscription to Empire Magazine, which has thrilled me greatly, and I know it's the perfect kind of gift for a film nutter like me.

It was lovely of them to go out of their way to buy me something for making this important life decision, but I find it very encouraging and wanted to thank them publicly. I hope I don't embarrass them.

They're ace!

Thanks guys.


.

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:57:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They rock!

 
At Tuesday, February 21, 2006 2:41:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

That they do, Spankky-boy. That they do.

 
At Wednesday, February 22, 2006 1:17:00 am, Blogger meghansdiscontent said...

Umm . . alright.
I hit the link, because I had no idea what Empire Magazine was, and I'm still kinda lost.
But no matter.

Congrats on getting out of the job you were disliking! And getting a magazine you do! And going away!

 
At Wednesday, February 22, 2006 3:12:00 pm, Blogger Aditya said...

well... lets hope this works now?

 
At Wednesday, February 22, 2006 4:01:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

MeghansDiscontent, it's a magazine on upcoming and current movies, which is something that interests me a lot. But thanks! And thanks! And thanks!

Aditya, thanks - hopefully so! I very much appreciate your assistance. :)

 
At Wednesday, February 22, 2006 4:03:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Woo-hoo! Success!

Aditya, you're a champ. Cheers! (I only had to do everything you suggested, then disconnect from the Internet and re-connect again. I think maybe it was my stupid computer at fault, in the end.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home