I Blogged Myself

Why do you always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, To read this blog, y'know.

Welcome to the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational blog since Kermit left just a little bit of the swamp in his pants.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Shout Out # 2

It's time for another Shout Out. I've been corrected; these things are actually called yuyus (the opposite to memes, because they're not about me - instead, they're about one of yu).*

So this yuyu is directed squarely between the eyes of Little Faerie Girl.

I have often enjoyed Little Faerie Girl's views on life; from the heart-breaking moments of frustration and sadness, to the emotional highs of her son Xander's witty remarks and gorgeous observations on the world.

Little Faerie Girl and I have fought the good fight together; soldiers-in-arms; battling against the evil forces of Internet Idiots, ... and we've grown closer through that struggle for The Good.

Here's an example of Little Faerie Girl's wonderfulness: She works as a librarian, and when she was going to throw out some old books that the library didn't want anymore, and she saw that they were Muppet-related, she thought, "I know who might like these ..." -- and she was right!

In return, I made her a mixed CD (because she loves them), but one which was quite liberal in its definition of the word 'mixed', as about half the songs were Muppet songs. (Although, the Muppet songs were mixed up throughout the CD, if that helps ...) But enough of my own hilarious humour.

Little Faerie Girl is enormously generous but is feeling a bit down at the moment, so I thought it would be a good time to tip my hat in her direction. So please, people - scurry on over there and read back through her posts. Leave a lovely comment and make her day. She's a good friend to have.

I salute you, Little Faerie Girl! May the future be bright and shiny.




* This term is not my own, but I will credit the cleverdick who thought of it when it's their turn for a Shout Out / yuyu.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, January 19, 2006 1:48:00 pm, Blogger Steph said...

Bevis, you are indeed a sweetheart. I think i love you....no, not really, but god bless ya cotton socks!

 
At Thursday, January 19, 2006 2:37:00 pm, Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

aaaw, now im all blushy and stuff

thanks bevis

xxxx

 
At Sunday, January 22, 2006 9:37:00 pm, Blogger BEVIS said...

Thank you Sheriff of Nothing and Steph. I'm glad I could make Little Faerie Girl go all blushy.

Auburn, no worries - thanks for the tag. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Cotton, I appreciate the offer; it's looking pretty good right now, so I'll get back to you.

-----

I took Friday off work and went away for the weekend, so I've just gotten home now.

A new post will come at some point tomorrow.

I hope you all had a great weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home